Terms and conditions
The Centre d’anglais de l’Yonne is a friendly and welcoming guest house and conversational English centre where you will be treated to our warm hospitality as we want to be sure you enjoy your stay. These terms and conditions are to ensure all our guests visits are of the highest quality.
Please be aware once you have made a booking with us you will be bound by the terms and conditions listed below. Please also note if you have any special requirements you must inform us at the time of booking. For example if you suffer from any food allergies or conditions such as claustrophobia, problems with negotiating stairs or any disability which will impact your stay.
We will endeavour to do our best to accommodate your requirements. We always encourage guests to book early as this means we can have maximum flexibility in accommodating you. Please let us know in advance of any special requirements as we cannot be held liable afterwards.
The property is the Centre d’Anglais de l’Yonne.
Guests are you and your party.
1. The number of people who can enter the property must comply with the number of guests booked to stay. Under special circumstances we will allow visitors but this must be approved by management. Approved visitors will need to register however brief the stay. Visitors are not allowed to stay the night or beyond certain times unless agreed with management beforehand.
2. Any luggage or personal belongings are the responsibility of guests. We are not liable in the event of something going missing or being damaged so please ensure you have the appropriate insurance, both personal and for your possessions.
3. Please note the property is completely non-smoking, though you may smoke outside.
4. Strictly no pets are allowed.
5. Any damage caused to the property by any guest will render them liable to the full cost of repair and replacement.
Please note any transgressions to the above rules or damage caused by guests will be liable to financial penalties; €100 for smoking and at owner’s discretion for anything else. We reserve the right to cancel any stay or booking found to be in violation of our terms and conditions, or behaving in an anti-social manner which upsets other guests. Please note these terms and conditions are to make sure everyone enjoys their stay with us.